ACCESS TO CARE GRANTS
Applications open spring 2024
Selected applicants can receive one-year grants of up to $20,000, supporting community-based initiatives in the U.S. that provide dental care and ultimately serve as a primary dentist to underserved/limited access children.
Who Can Apply?
Applications are closed until spring 2024. Once they open, all non-private dental and/or medical organizations located in the United States and its Territories are welcome to apply.
- Nonprofit organizations
- Local health jurisdictions
- County health departments
- Hospitals and clinics
- State government agencies
- Colleges/schools of dentistry
- Colleges/schools of medicine (pediatric and family medicine departments only)
- National, state, and local dental societies
- Non-pediatric dentist programs (however, priority Is given to projects with pediatric dental leadership)
- Hygienist-based programs (as long as they are conducted under direct supervision of a dentist)
- Resident-based programs (as long as a licensed dentist is overseeing all patients and running the program)
- Non-dentist-led projects
- Private practices
- Any for-profit entities
Grant Application FAQs
The 2024-2025 Access to Care Grant application is located on our grant interface site. If your organization has previously applied and has an existing account, please do not create a new profile. All prior usernames from previous application should still be active.
Questions about eligibility and grant qualifications?