Show Your Big Love for Little Teeth Today
Our Goal is to Provide Grants to Clinics in All Fifty States and Territories. Apply Today!
The AAPD Foundation believes that every child deserves a Dental Home, a safe place where they can receive consistent, compassionate dental care and education. To ensure that all kids have access to the care they need, regardless of their parent's or caregiver's ability to pay, the AAPD Foundation provides grant funding to nonprofit clinics offering programs and services for children ages 0-18.
To qualify, providers must be the United States or a U.S. Territory providing care to children in the U.S. or a U.S. Territory. Initiatives must be dentist-led, with priority given to projects with pediatric dentist leadership. Projects led by general practitioners also may apply.
Qualified applicants/organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) or 501 (c)(6) organizations
- Local health jurisdictions
- County health departments
- Hospitals and clinics
- State government agencies
- Colleges/schools of dentistry
- Colleges/schools of medicine (pediatric and family medicine departments only)
- National, state and local dental societies